Acknowledgment of Competition Use & Release and Assumption of Risk and Liability
THIS IS A “RACE ONLY” PRODUCT USED SOLELY FOR COMPETITION. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Please read, understand, and accept all the terms of this Acknowledgement before purchasing and installing this product.
1. By installing this product on to your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
2. It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all local, state, and federal emissions laws. These laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperative any part that affects emissions or the safety of a motor vehicle that is used on a public street, road, or highway. All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end-user.
3. Use of this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
4. East Coast Supra is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release East Coast Supra of any and all liability associated with its use.
5. Depending on where you live, restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using this product.
6. The purchaser/end-user releases, indemnifies, discharges and holds harmless East Coast Supra from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions of this document, on the product packaging and/or the instruction sheets. East Coast Supra will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages or fines resulting from the use or installation of this product.
In witness thereof, I executed this Acknowledgement of Competition Use and Release and Assumption of Risk and Liability form having fully read and understood and willingly agreeing to acknowledge all of its terms.